cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB audio class with the USBD stack - LPC43xx

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by funkyguy4000 on Mon Mar 21 12:11:27 MST 2016
Hello,

I've been pulling my hair out trying to find a good USB device stack for these LPC43xx controllers.  The chips themselves are great but the support on the USBD stack isn't the greatest.

After sifting through the docs here : http://docs.lpcware.com/usbromlib/v1.0/index.html
I noticed a few times that the USB audio class is mentioned although it doesn't have an example or be yet supported so I'm curious if NXP is working on this or if there is a better recommendation for a current USB device stack that I could use, preferably open source and not nxpUSBlib.

Any NXP reps or community members have any idea?  If not, I might just switch entirely to the XMOS Audio controllers...
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
bump
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by jagsimila on Mon Apr 18 03:08:39 MST 2016
This layer contains all of the parameters required to configure the USB device. These parameters include VID, PID, Descriptors, event handlers, buffers, and more. These parameters are specified by the application writer. Once all the information is fed in to this layer, the configuration layer can give a device instance structure to the other layers within the USB stack. This device instance contains all of the information regarding the device, and the required information is extracted when necessary.
This layer is considered to be part of application, and most of the data is specified by the application programmer. This layer is implemented by the source file USB_SERIAL_STRUCTS.C. The following parameters are configurable by the application programmer:

Global instance for the USB device structure
Rx and Tx Buffers
Vendor ID
Product ID
Power configuration parameters
Control event call backs
Application event call backs
String descriptors
Language descriptor
70-687 Practice Test
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by funkyguy4000 on Wed Apr 13 06:57:08 MST 2016
Wow this community is incredibly dead.  Seriously nobody?
0 Kudos