lpcware

SdCard with MCI interface from LPCopen

Discussion created by lpcware Employee on Jun 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2016 by lpcware
Content originally posted in LPCWare by schisanoa on Tue Jul 29 00:35:06 MST 2014
I'm working with a LPC4088, with the embedded artist LPC4088 DEVELOPER'S KIT(OEM + BASE board) and I can't get working the SDMMC example.
I tried both Periph_SDMMC and App_SdMmc_Meas example(both provided from the LpcOpen 2.10 package for LPC4088) but the example code not work.
I use the LpcXpresso 7.2 and 7.3 on MAC laptop(but I also tried with Windows PC), with the Red Probe + debugger. It seem's that the interrupt is not working, but I'm not sure about this. However, yesterday I tried the IAR EW ARM, with a j-link lite, the same development board and the LPCOpen 2.10 example for IAR/KEIL and the same example code is now working.

After this test I have reconnected the LpcXpresso with RedProb+(without disconnect power supply) and the code is working also with the lpcxpresso tool now, but only until I cycle power. If I switch off, and On the power the LpcXpresso example code stop working. It work again only if I connect and start debug with the IAR tool before switch to the LPCXpresso, but I can't do that because I can't use the IAR anymore.

Could someone try the lpcOpen periph_sdmmmc example with ea development board+lpcxpresso+codered(or lpc link) debugger and tell me if it work?

Outcomes