Keyvan Eslami

Program runs in UART Debug mode but does not run in Internal ROM mode in CW 6.3 for M52223EVB

Discussion created by Keyvan Eslami on Mar 26, 2008
Latest reply on Mar 27, 2008 by Mark Butcher

Hello,

I've posted a similar qustion in this forum, but I did not get a helpfull answer so far, so I post my entire code hoping someone might be able to help me.

This program initializes M52223EVB board; configures a bluetooth module's baudrate, which is connected to UART0,
and connects it to a desired bluetooth receiver; then configures a gps module which is connected to UART1 and tries to send GPS's data through bluetooth module to the bluetooth receiver.

NOTE: I have changed WriteUARTN() and ReadUARTN(). But it does not effect this problem as I have tested this already.

Problem:
This process works perfectly in UART debug mode, which means I can see the GPS data on a terminal emulator that receives bluetooth receiver's input. but the terminal emulator does not show any data from GPS when I use Internal ROM mode and burn the compiled file into the flashROM.

Thank you,

P.S. As you might see, I'm using for-loops for delays....I tried to initialize DMA timers to use cpu_pause() function for delays, but I could not succeed. I would appreciate if someone help me to find an efficient delay system too.

main2.c

Message Edited by t.dowe on 2009-09-04 02:37 PM

Outcomes