cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vivante OpenGL headers location

Jump to solution
matthewdavis
Contributor III

I'm looking for the headers for the OpenGL libraries that come in the fsl-proprietary bundle.  It looks like most of the time, you can simply use the mesa headers and the Vivante libraries, but there are extra functions that exist only in the vivante libraries, and I'm suspecting that some of the issues I'm running into may trace back to a mismatch between headers and libraries.  Are these headers distributed as part of any distribution?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Matthew

one can look at sect.13.1.1.3 Source Code Structure

attached Linux Manual. Procedure of obtaining vivante gpu source code

is given in

About G2D API in i.MX6DQ.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Matthew

one can look at sect.13.1.1.3 Source Code Structure

attached Linux Manual. Procedure of obtaining vivante gpu source code

is given in

About G2D API in i.MX6DQ.

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
matthewdavis
Contributor III

Thanks.  I've found exactly what I need now.

0 Kudos