cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help uboot about ddr3

lixuhui112
Contributor I

hello all

my board designed based on MCIMX6Q-SDB board,we have change ddr3,in MCIMX6Q-SDB have 4 chip ddr,but in my board have only 2 chip, I can use ddr_stress_tester calibration and stress test  ok ,but my uboot is not ok , how can I Modify uboot source about  ddr section

Original Attachment has been moved to: GWI_mx6q_MT41K256M16HA-125.inc.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: ddr_calibration_20160614-9'47'24.log.zip

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

larsweyrauch
Contributor II

by the way, your choosen Micron 4Gbit DDR3 MT41K256M16HA-125 (IT):E is already announced EOL, so you need to choose either the replacement part (MT41K256M16TW-107 (IT):P) and/or additionally a more cheaper alternative. Let me know, if you need further asssistance.

BR Lars

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi xuhui,

You can refer to the DRAM Customization on i.MX6x  in our community. It will help you how to customization DDR on i.MX6. Hope this can help you.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos