Classifier_Demo on the T4240 using SDK1.9

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classifier_Demo on the T4240 using SDK1.9

ramkrishnan
Contributor III

I am running SDK 1.9 on the T4240. I was trying to bring up the classifier_demo but it fails saying /dev/dpa_classifier does not exist. I checked in /dev and neither dpa_stats or dpa_classifier exists. I followed the instructions from the Application Node 4785 (which did not have instructions for the rdb , only the qds but I did find the dts files in the non-staging area). Do I need to do anything different ? I am able to run the hello_reflector.

Secondly if I wanted to modify the dpaa demo code for my own application what would be a good place to start. The XML files seem to satisfy a certain static need but to keep it dynamic I would need to configure the fman mac and FQIDs based on user input.

Thank you,

Ram Krishnan

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ramkrishnan
Contributor III

Adding CONFIG_FSL_DPA_OFFLOAD=y to defconfig in linuxqoriq enables the modules and I am able run the classifier_demo.

Ram

0 Kudos

ramkrishnan
Contributor III

Thank you Pavel,

If the Classifier_Demo is not supported do you know of any sample code to do Table Key based lookups which does not use the /dev/classif driver interface.

Thank you,

Ram Krishnan

0 Kudos

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry for delay.

I have checked SDK 1.9 and 2.0. It looks like that these SDK do not support Classifier_Demo on the T4240 board.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos