Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License expired: compilation ok but no Flash image

Jump to solution
arnogir
Senior Contributor II

Hello

I have a professional license for CW10.3

On the computer I get on my work, It is also installated CW 10.6 with a 15 day license (expired since begin of 2015)

(Computer installated before I start work here)

Then I have a project (Kinetsis USB bootloader generic) which I compile on CW10.6.

I follow the bellow instruction to generate s19 file (option "Create Flash Image")

https://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/09/13/s-record-generation-with-gcc-for-armkinetis/

But neither flash image is generated (.hex / .s19) and "Print size" work correctly.

The .elf is well generated.

It is due to my license expiration or the problem should come from other way?

If it is a problem license, is License CW10.3 (server license) can be exported to work both CW10.3 and CW10.6?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Arnaud

Below is the solution from developers as below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used context menu “Resource Configurations > Reset to default” on “Sources” folder, cause it had key icon decorator, and .hex file now generates. Make file now looks good too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this link should be helpful:

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2013/06/12/traps-and-pitfalls-no-hexbins19-file-created-with-gnu/

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Arnaud

Below is the solution from developers as below:

I used context menu “Resource Configurations > Reset to default” on “Sources” folder, cause it had key icon decorator, and .hex file now generates. Make file now looks good too.

And this link should be helpful:

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2013/06/12/traps-and-pitfalls-no-hexbins19-file-created-with-gnu/

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
arnogir
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

But the "Reset to default" is always in light grey.:smileyconfused:

I try all said in the provided link without success.:smileysad:

I update all plugins in CW10.6 without any change.

Like indicated in the link, the makefile is always empty on field "EXECUTABLE += \...."

I provide here my .cproject if this can help to find the problem.

Thank:smileywink:

0 Kudos
arnogir
Senior Contributor II

Ok

In fact, i had many "sources" files named differently.

And then, in a subdirectory I had one folder with the overlay "smak key".

I apply the Reset to default then it work now!:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos