cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure ethernet on TWR-LS1021A

Jump to solution
colincox
Contributor I

How do you enable the network interfaces on the TWR-LS1021A to be able to communicate with external devices so far I am only able to use the network on the loop back network. The board is currently running the default linux ramdisk image that it ships with.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Did you try ifconfig?

ifconfig(8): configure network interface - Linux man page

What does it say when you invoke it with '-a' ?

Have a great day

Platon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Did you try ifconfig?

ifconfig(8): configure network interface - Linux man page

What does it say when you invoke it with '-a' ?

Have a great day

Platon

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
colincox
Contributor I

yes i did i was able to get the network link up and running after I switched to eth1. The switch i was using did not support 1gb/s networking which is what eth0 is configured at on the board. Now I have no issues using the network. Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos