UDP Echo Example Execution Problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDP Echo Example Execution Problem

trilokjt
Contributor III

Hi Everyone I'm trying to implement UDP Echo example on my board. I have 0 Errors and Zero Warnnings , But When I enter into debug mode control directly comes into the reset handler I'm unable to execute. Please tell me what I sthe problem? 

IDE : keil 5

code from :D:\Freescale\KSDK_1.1.0

Controller : MK60N512

When I enter debug mode I end up here

Reset_Handler   :PROC
                EXPORT  Reset_Handler             [WEAK]
                IMPORT  SystemInit
                IMPORT  init_data_bss
                IMPORT  __main

IF      :LNOT::DEF:RAM_TARGET
              ->  LDR R0, =FlashConfig    ; dummy read, workaround for flashConfig
                ENDIF

Thank you

Trilok

0 Kudos
7 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Trilok,

According to the statement above, it's obviously to find that the MCU always stuck in the reset handler.

And I think the hardware configuration causes the issue, so I was wondering if you can tell me what the exactly demo you select, then I can replicate the issue on my board.

I'm looking forward to your reply.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

trilokjt
Contributor III

Hi Jeremyzhou

I'm using PK60N512VLQ100 bare Board and Project demo I selected from D:\Freescale\KSDK_1.1.0\demos\lwip_udpecho_demo\     udpecho_bm     \     mdk     \     twrk60d100m

Thanks/Regards

Trilok

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Trilok,

I just used the TWR-K60D100 to run the demo, and it worked well without encountering the kind of issue as you mentioned above.

So I think the root cause is the something about the hardware circuit.

2016-06-07_14-27-18.jpg
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

trilokjt
Contributor III

Hi Jeremyzhou

I'm using bare board not TWR Kit. Did I need to change any hardware configuration pins in Example code.? 

Thank you

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Trilok,

I've attached the sch of the TWR-K60D100 and the TWR-K60D100M tower module user's manual, please refer to them for details and figure out the differences between the your own board and the TWR-K60D100.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

trilokjt
Contributor III

Hi Jeremyzhou

Thank you so much

Now I able to execute the Udp freertos demo. But I got stuck at  prvCheckTasksWaitingTermination()  (In UDP_Echo_init() it hets called) my program waits there only. And I have another question what is the format of the ENET TX an d RX queue circular queue. We have to point TDSR and RDSR to above circular buffer right? If, yes Please could to provide me any documents about ENET Tx and Rx descriptor queue.

Thank you

Trilok 

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Trilok,

Please refer to Processor Expert UDP+DHCP/LwIP demo application for FRDM-K64F target board  to review the details.
Have a great day,
Ping

0 Kudos