cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMAC code for Kinetis Design Studio

odilbekurmonov
Contributor I

Hi there !

Recently, We have started working with NXP board mkw01z128CHM series ARM Cortex M0+ based MCU and we have found some really good demo application like Radio Utility, SMAC connectivity etc. However, in our project we are trying to create new metering application for this board and we planning to use KDS as a programming environment due to some problems in IAR. But so far we could not able to find SMAC code examples for Kinetis Design Studio and we'd be appreciated if you guys could give us some clue related to this problem. Actually, we are looking for some SMAC example which we can use it in KDS environment .

THANK YOU !

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

odilbekurmonov
Contributor I

Hi ZhangJennie

Thank you for forwarding me that discussion but they are talking about totally different board. Unfortunately MKW01 has really less information available on network. I don't know why engineers of NXP are giving very poor support on this board. Now I am regretting that I chosen this board for my project. It is shame that I could not able to change board option ...  ....  ...

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I don't have experience of working SMAC code on KDS, but I know there is discussion on this topic and customer has solved the problem. see

KW2xD SMAC projects available for KDS?

Hope this helps!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos