Is there any operating range for the MIPI CSI-2 camera (minimum/maximum) for receiving the MIPI data from the camera sensor?
Which clock frequency (MHz) does the below information refers to?
As per the IMX datasheet, the following information is provided in the IPU section
Fast serial interface (MIPI-CSI2):
- IPU receives 2 components per cycle from the MIPI-CSI2 interface
- The maximum speed of the interface is:
- 200Mhz for 4 data lanes configuration
- 250Mhz for 2 data lanes configuration
The maximum bandwidth of the interface is as follows:
- 200Mhz for 4 data lanes configuration (800Mbps/lane, 400MByte/sec)
- 187.5Mhz for 3 data lanes configuration (1000Mbps/lane, 375MByte/sec)
- 125Mhz for 2 data lanes configuration (1000Mbps/lane, 250MByte/sec )
- 62.5Mhz for 1 data lane configuration (1000Mbps/lane, 125Mbyte/sec)