Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERR006687 Where does GPIO6 go?

Jump to solution
joshuaclayton
Contributor III

Running: custom board with a NovSOM imx6q

I've read ERR006687, and we feel we should do the hardware mod to work around the erratum in the next board revision.

The description says to mux GPIO6 as ethernet interrupt. My question is what should GPIO6 be connected to? Does  it need to be connected to the ethernet phy? Is it already internally connected to the ethernet block in the SoC once muxed?

The EE's are confused.

Thanks,

Joshua

0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Joshua

it can be routed internally using debug signals, as attached

picture shows. For example one can look at

linux-2.6-imx.git - Freescale i.MX Linux Tree

1.jpg

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Joshua

it can be routed internally using debug signals, as attached

picture shows. For example one can look at

linux-2.6-imx.git - Freescale i.MX Linux Tree

1.jpg

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!