cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX4.1 not detecting in CW10.5

Jump to solution
madhukaravs
Contributor II

I have installed CW 10.5 and MQX4.1. But not able to create MQX project.

152662_152662.bmpScreen shot 1.bmp

Labels (1)
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

from your screenshot, all the five items are color icons which means they are not fully installed

pastedImage_0.png

from the error messages, a certain item should be partly installed and has been recorded by CW.

I suggest you fully uninstall CW and remained install.

reinstall CW10.5, then install "MCU v10.5 Updates for MQX", "CW10.5 update". Please pay attention to the install sequence/

at last install MQX4.1.

see how it works?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
madhukaravs
Contributor II

thank you ... i followed the same procedure in some other PC and it installed perfectly.....

( Even in my first PC its not , may be CCS i have installed. It might giving issue)

Thank you  :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome! :-)

0 Kudos
madhukaravs
Contributor II

Can you tell me where exactly i can get MQTT header and neccesary files ? I want to MQTT for MQX.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

As I know there is a known discussion regarding to MQTT, see

MQTT client libraryMQTT client library

if above thread can not help you, to separate different subject, can you please create a new thread for MQTT related question? Thanks!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
madhukaravs
Contributor II

thats really helpfull..

I forgot to menstio that im using GPRS modem(G620) and i need to implemet MQTT client .

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

from your screenshot, all the five items are color icons which means they are not fully installed

pastedImage_0.png

from the error messages, a certain item should be partly installed and has been recorded by CW.

I suggest you fully uninstall CW and remained install.

reinstall CW10.5, then install "MCU v10.5 Updates for MQX", "CW10.5 update". Please pay attention to the install sequence/

at last install MQX4.1.

see how it works?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

MQX 4.1 was developed to work with CW MCU v10.5. It has been tested and confirmed to work with CW MCU v10.6.

please

- uninstall your CW and MQX

- restart computer

- install CW10.5

- install CW10.5 update

- install MQX4.1

- restart computer

see how it works?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

madhukaravs
Contributor II

i tried but no use..... even i tried with different PC. but no use.

MQX3.8 is working fine. But MQX4.1 giving issue

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

did you install "MCU v10.5 Updates for MQX" as I highlight below? it's necessary.

pastedImage_1.png

Besides I also suggest you install other items I highlighted in purple.

MQX4.1 must be installed AFTER CW10.5 updates installed.

above steps work on many computers for us and customers. please double check.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

madhukaravs
Contributor II

I installed CW10.5 first

And now i tired to install the updates.

The option which are highlighted in purple, installed without any issue

but  the option highlighted in yellow color, giving issue.

Untitled.png

0 Kudos