My network contains 2 routers and 1 coordinator. Please find attached the wireshark log (sorry, I don't know how to keep the log clean)
- packet 392
- MAC Address ending 0033 sends a broadcast message
- Triggered if (the network indication status code was 0xDE (neighbor expired) and the short address is 0x0000)
- after receiving broadcast message, routers reset using CPU reset request
- packet 442
- routers initializes and tries to join the network
- packet 975 and 1027
- routers finally do device announcements notice one router left between 442 to 975
My questions are:
- Why would the status show that 0x0000 neighbor is expired for that router, when the coordinator is still up?
- Also in the log, there's Leave messages, why would they show up (and why wouldn't transport key work?)
- Why did it take a long time to do device announcements? there's many failed attempts in between...
Original Attachment has been moved to: neighbour_expired.pcapng.zip