pfuze100 IRQ handler missing?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pfuze100 IRQ handler missing?

jaiminthakkar
Contributor II

I was going through "drivers/regulator/pfuze100-regulator.c" and I noticed that driver doesn't have IRQ handler.

But interrupt line of PMIC PFUZE100 is connected to IMX6 on SABRE board.

Is IRQ handler is missing in driver or It is not required?

If it is not required then why interrupt line of PMIC is connected to IMX6 in SABRE?

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For the following answer, I’m assuming that you are referring to the INTB pin of the PMIC, please correct me if I’m wrong.

INTB is an open drain, active low output. It is asserted when any fault occurs, provided the fault interrupt is unmasked. INTB is de-asserted after the fault interrupt is cleared by software, which requires writing a “1” to the fault interrupt bit.

You can find the interrupt handling and interrupt bit summary in section 6.5.3 and section 6.5.4 of the MMPF0100 datasheet: http://cache.nxp.com/files/analog/doc/data_sheet/MMPF0100.pdf

Have a great day,
Jose Reyes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

mukelarvin
Contributor IV

Have the interrupts been implemented in a newer version of the driver or is that still up to us at this point?

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Luke,

I’m afraid not, the interrupts have not been implemented in the PFUZE driver.

Have a great day,
Jose

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos