cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K60DN512 FLEXCAN how to achieve RxFIFO ID filter

dongzhang
Contributor I

Hello,

I read many times k60 manual about CAN module how to achieve RxFIFO id filter,but I still can not know ID filter element table how to work.My IDE is MDK 5.17

I enable RxFIFO through MCR->RFEN,enable individual mask through MCR->IRMQ,set MCR->IDAM to use format A,set 00 to CTRL2->RFEN let MB0~MB5 as RxFIFO,and MB6 and MB7 as filter element 0~7(IDAF0~7).

in the manual,RXIMRn is corresponding one by one with filter element table,so I thought RXIMR[0] is correspond with ID filter element 0(IDAF0),and IDAF0 address is same as MB[6].CS. So I set bit 19 to bit 29 0x50(0101_0000),and set RXIMR[0]bit 19 to bit 29 0x7FF to check the correspond bit is correct or not,after self loop test, it is failed to filter ID,i can receive any frame.So my understanding is not correct.

1.Could you share the detailed way to operate the ID Filter element table(IDAF) to achieve the function ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Here is a demo for flexcan rxfifo in MQX installation folder, you can refer to it

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\mqx\examples\can\flexcan\build\iar\fsl_flexcan_twrk60n512

Please also refer to flexcan validation code in the following link

Flexcan Acceptance filter mechanism

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos