Can not download the code to 56f84789

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not download the code to 56f84789

amandaramos
Contributor I

I'm really new at this, but I tried a lot of solutions and nothing seems to work..

I'm using CodeWarrior for MCU (Version: 10.6.4) to write a simple code (push a button, lights up a LED), but I simply can not debug/run the code on the 56F84789 processor. I already update every driver possible and tried every jumper connections that I could..

I'm using P&E Micro Multilink Universal (the green one), the blue and the yellow LEDs on this dispositive are ON.

For some reason this error keeps showing:

Error launching MyProject_FLASH_SDM_PnE U-MultiLink

GDI Procotol fatal error: : Unknown Fault. The Debugger can not connect to the P&E device

The multilink universal shows as connected is USB1 and I already tried with a Example Code, but nothing too...

Can anyone help please?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Amanda

For the P&E Multilink Universal connection problem, could you please create a new bareboard project for 56F84789, and do not add your own application code, then debug again with P&E Universal Multilink, does it work well?

launch configuration.png

If not, please open the Project Properties and go to ‘Run/Debug Settings’, please check whether the Multilink Universal is recognized. Please see the attached screenshot. If not, please click on ‘FAQ#29’ to check the driver installation.  Please see the attached screenshot.

And please slow down the communication speed to see whether it helps.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos