cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My K20 chip does not work out

Jump to solution
songtao8940
Contributor I

hi,I use the K20, when I weld the board found that the chip is locked, according to the Internet after unlocking unlock K60, pin level can vary, but can not communicate, both bus 485 and can not work, I I would like to ask why this is

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

Jingjing

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

What the solider temperature you are using? From the K20 datasheet, you can get that the solider temperature should below 260°C.

Now, do you have the Segger Jlink? You can use the JLINK commander to check, whether you can find the ARM cortex M4 core? If the core can't be found, the chip may be damaged by your solider.

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

songtao8940
Contributor I

hi,

very thanks,that's exactly what I want to know

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

Jingjing

0 Kudos