cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decimal value of 0x1M?

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

I want to know the decimal value of 0x1M???

Is 0x1M - 0x1800  = 0x000FF000  ???

3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Before answer your question, I was wondering if you can share the total codes.

I'm looking forward to your reply.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

I am trying to understand this document which I have attached in the thread.I want to understand listing 10 in it, How my_text section gets it's start address and is it from m_text origin plus length of m_text which will give my_text start address????

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The 0x1M means 0xFFFFF, and the range of the my_text segment is from the 0x000FF000 to 0x000FFFFF.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos