Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped pop-up window coming continously

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped pop-up window coming continously

aravinthkumarja
Senior Contributor II

Hi all,

After android booting in UI "unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped" pop-up coming continuously. how to fix it.

LOGCAT:

root@sabresd_6dq:/ # logcat 

--------- beginning of /dev/log/main

W/AudioService( 1029): onLoadSoundEffects() called before boot complete

I/Process ( 1277): Sending signal. PID: 1277 SIG: 9

--------- beginning of /dev/log/system

I/ActivityManager( 1029): Process com.android.phone (pid 1277) has died.

I/ActivityManager( 1029): Start proc com.android.phone for restart com.android.phone: pid=1299 uid=1001 gids={41001, 3002, 3001, 3003, 1028, 1015}

D/AndroidRuntime( 1299): Shutting down VM

W/dalvikvm( 1299): threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x2c56cba8)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1299): FATAL EXCEPTION: main

E/AndroidRuntime( 1299): Process: com.android.phone, PID: 1299

E/AndroidRuntime( 1299): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create application com.android.phone.PhoneApp: java.lang.NullPointerException: missing IConnectivityManager

E/AndroidRuntime( 1299): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:4331)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1299): at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(ActivityThread.java:135)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1299): at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1256)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1299): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1299): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1299): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5001)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1299): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1299): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1299): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:785)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1299): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:601)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1299): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1299): Caused by: java.lang.NullPointer

Regards,

Aravinth

0 Kudos
2 Replies

bestwaymk
Contributor I

you need to clear data and cache of SIM Toolkit

you can found other solutions here

0 Kudos

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The most likely cause of the issue is that the Phone application doesn't find the actual phone communication hardware present in the system. Just avoid to start the Phone application.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos