cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling pull resistors in KDS 3.2.0

Jump to solution
blsousan
Contributor III

I can't find where one can identify the pull direction (pull-up or poll-down) within the KDS.  I need to add some pull-up resistors to a few GPIO inputs.  I see where I can add component Init_GPIO and in there identify which pin to initialize with a pull resistor but can't  find which direction (up or down).  Also its a bit confusing that the pin numbers are not the same as the chip pin numbers so I had to click on a few to figure out the mapping (this is a bit clunky if this is the normal operation)

Bill

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Bill Sousan:

Thank you for using our community.

Please always mention the device you are using, so we can provide accurate answers.

If you are talking about the KE02 as in your other post ​then this device only has internal pull-ups, not pull-downs, so that is why you cannot choose a direction in the Init_GPIO component.

About pin names, the KE02 has a pair of 32-bit registers called GPIOA and GPIOB wrapping 8-bit port pins. See below from the reference manual:

KE02_GPIO.png

I hope this clarifies.

Best regards,

Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Bill Sousan:

Thank you for using our community.

Please always mention the device you are using, so we can provide accurate answers.

If you are talking about the KE02 as in your other post ​then this device only has internal pull-ups, not pull-downs, so that is why you cannot choose a direction in the Init_GPIO component.

About pin names, the KE02 has a pair of 32-bit registers called GPIOA and GPIOB wrapping 8-bit port pins. See below from the reference manual:

KE02_GPIO.png

I hope this clarifies.

Best regards,

Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos