Actually we develop with coldewarior 6.4 with USB dongle licencing key, for MCF5234 and MFC5235.
We would like use this configuration on a Windows 10 64 computer but the USB dongle licencing key isn't reconized by windows.
Can you help me?
CodeWarrior for ColdFire v6.4 was released a while ago and is not supported on Win10. I will suggest to use Disk Serial as host instead of dongle for classic edition version that are no longer supported.
Fell free to open a support case if you need help with rehosting
1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.
2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.
3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.
4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.
5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.
Retrieving data ...