Number of fit by soft error of T2081

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of fit by soft error of T2081

matakano
Contributor I

When the gate density of the semiconductor rises and a process becomes minute, it's generally learned that cosmic rays and alpha-ray influence rise.
The failure which occurs because of these are called soft error, and it'll be a temporary failure of a equipment.
Even if this failure is returned from a field, and it's analyzed, it'll be NTF(No Trouble Found).
We, a vendor of equipment has to classify a failure like these cosmic rays and the original hardware/software bugs.

I know that there is no such information in a general datasheet.
But I have got this information from a processor vender of the U.S. in the past.
I believe that there is a person who has this information in your company certainly.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

I afraid this information is not public. Some general consideration and digits for the QorIQ Pxxx series you can see in

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-104735

For T2080 failure rates please create service request. Please see how Enter a Service Request to discuss confidential information

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos