cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freeRTOS for imx6ul

rajprakash
Contributor II

Hi

I want to test freeRTOS demo code for imx6ul processor.I am using imx6ul-evk board , JTAG, IAR Embedded Workbench for my development.But i am unable to proceed with freeRTOS demo application project.I ask many question nxp community forum but no one reply directly that's why i am stuck from 2 weeks.I downloaded the code from FreeRTOS - Free RTOS Source Code Downloads, the official FreeRTOS zip file release download  and start working on the freeRTOS demo code for CORTEX_A9_RZ_R7S72100_IAR_DS-5 (suggest by NXP member in a forum discussion).Renesas r7s72100 has arm Cortex-A9 processor but in my case it is arm cortex-a7.So if you understand my problem than please give me your suggestion.

Thanks

Raj

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

FreeRTOS_org
Contributor IV
0 Kudos

rajprakash
Contributor II

Hi Richard,

I following the lnk you told and trying to create new project but i do not have the cstartup.s and FreeRTOSConfig.h file for my processor so please tell me where i should find all. Tell me in simple way how can i print a Hello World on UART port. For full support are freeRTOS charging any NRE cost? if so than please tell me we are agree to that also.

Thanks

Raj

0 Kudos