cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMPF0100 I2C programming (alternatives)

zemanel1991
Contributor I

Hi.

I have some doubts about MMPF0100 and the I2C interface.

Basically, I need the F0 configuration and the VTT mode in SW4. To avoid the use of any programmer (like KITPFPGMEVME), is it possible to configure PMIC via processor (I2C directly)?

I know that F0 or any other pre-programmed version has the "final" (unchangeable) voltages. Or am I wrong?

So, if I had a non-programmed version, what are the alternatives I have to program it?

I'm using a i.MX6Solo and Linux.

Thanks.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Actually, you can change the target voltages of the MMPF0100 power regulators "on the fly". However, it seems not to work for SW4 VTT mode, since you have to have this mode initially hardcoded to make the system start up correctly (initialize DDR memory for example) at power on. So, anyway, it seems that you have to use the non-programmed version of MMPF0100 PMIC and initially program it with an external programmer like KITPFPGMEVME.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos