AnsweredAssumed Answered

Hi, We are using P1010RD platform as the reference hardward,platform is Linux and bootloader is u-boot loader .we have replace it 1GB DDR to 2 GB ddr. My question are 1) How to test the increased memory I have used free,top like command  2) Apart from the

Question asked by meghan sai on May 12, 2016
Latest reply on May 16, 2016 by Yiping Wang

Hi, We are using P1010RD platform as the reference hardward,platform is Linux and bootloader is u-boot loader .                                                                                                                                                                                 we have replace it 1GB DDR on the board to 2 GB ddr.                                                                                                       My question are                                                                                                                                                                      1) How to test the increased memory I have used free,top like Linux command to check the memory I found both no difference in the Memory after replacing 1GB with 2GB                                                                                                      2) Apart from the Timing registers we have made changes in the no of Row (15 to 16) and range of memory (7f instead of 3f) its working and but not accessing memory more then 1 GB

Please help me out here if any other changes need to require when we replace the DDR.

Outcomes