Help modify NCV7383 demo code?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help modify NCV7383 demo code?

bobgardner
Contributor I

Greetings fellow CW5.1 users, HC12 c programmers, and Flexray experts to be. I have 2 of the Freescale NCV7383 demo boards. I can recompile the provided c source and burn it into the MC9S12XF512 and the 2 boards exchange pkts with frameID 1 and 2 and payload length of 6 words (12 bytes) as designed.This is a major milestone. Next step is to chg program to send a 32 byte payload with frameID like 0xAB rather than the slot address 1,2,3,4 selected by address switch. The Freescale dude that wrote most of it is Filip.Brtan and I bet he still works for NXP, and nothing would be better than a page or 2 memo of how to mod the demo to wake up and send ID 0x57 and a 16 byte payload just like my target system on the vehicle does. I have captured the frameIDs and payloads I need, and want to be able to send them every 100ms. I see there is one other guy like me in the NXP community trying to get familiar with the board and program. Maybe NXP can make a Flexray forum for us lone wolves to collaborate in? Flexray is going to get bigger here quick. NXP needs to support their new Freescale products. Thanks folks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

iggi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Bob,

You have opened discussion and question with the same content, so it would be good to talk about it at one place
Flexray NCV7383 demo boards

0 Kudos