I have some questions regarding trimming the internal oscillator.
- Is it necessary to trim the internal oscillator? In the datasheet is written that the CPU is factory trimmed.
- In production we perform a mass erase before programming. Does the mass erase also erases the factory trimmed value?
- Where is the trim value located in the global memory map?
- For production we are using Flashrunner. I know, PE-Micro in combination with Codewarrior, automatically trims the CPU while downloading. Do you know if trimming is also supported by Flashrunner?
- Is there an Application Note for Trimming the S12Z Processor?