Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gstreamer 0.10: help for durty mepg-ts

jordanguillot
Contributor II

Hi community,

The setup is the following:

rootfs built with yocto daisy, and MACHINE is imx6dlsabresd.conf, linux kernel is 3.10.53.

I have to use gstreamer-0.10.

I try to use gstreamer to watch french TNT télévison via multicast (throught Anevia IP TV server in local network).

At a moment during the playing, I get a black screen (during about 3 seconds) and after, the video frame rendered  is around 1 fps (during about 2 seconds) whith this logs:

WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/MFW_GST_V4LSINK_INFO_T:mfw_gst_v4lsink_info_t0: A lot of buffers are being dropped.

Additional debug info:

/data/freescale/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/gstreamer/0.10.36-r2/gstreamer-0.10.36/libs/gst/base/gstbasesink.c(2875): gst_base_sink_is_too_late (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/MFW_GST_V4LSINK_INFO_T:mfw_gst_v4lsink_info_t0:

There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.

I recorded the UDP stream when this problem appear and it's possible to reproduce like this:

The link to download the stream recorded: dump_TV_stream.raw - Google Drive

And the Gstreamer pipeline:

gst-launch filesrc location=dump_TV_stream.raw ! flutsdemux ! vpudec ! imxv4l2sink

I think the problem is coming from the MPEG Transport Stream but I don't know how to analyze it.

I would like to make a pipe gstreamer  more convenient for this kind of messy stream. Do you have any idea ?

Best regards,

Jordan

0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jordan

one can try comands given in attached Linux Guide

sect.7.3.11 RTP/UDP MPEGTS Streaming

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos