I've been trying off and on to set up an interrupt on the MMA8653FCR1 accelerometer. I has seemed to be working from time to time, but then it would just not work.
I'm coding in the Energia environment and would appreciate some guidance as to what registers need to be set, and to what values.
Here's precisely what I need:
1. I need to run in low power mode.
2. When there is an abrupt movement detected (2g) I need the sensor to come alive and set an interrupt.
3. Please let me know if the interrupt is setting my pin to high or to low.
4. Is there anything I need to do when I get an interrupt so that future interrupts will fire?
5. I would like the interrupt to fire when I gently shake the board that has the MMA8653FCR1 on it.
Thanks for your assistance,