cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCIMX6-SDB download android5.1 and android4.4 image both failed by mfgtool

fdact
Contributor I

Hi,

The images is come from nxp official website that name is  android_L5.1.1_2.1.0_core_image_6dqsabresd and android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_core_image_6qsabresd.

Development board is MCIMX6Q-SDB.

Msgtool is IMX6_L5.1_2.1.0_MFG_TOOL.tar.gz.

I was download images by mfgtool2-android-mx6q-sabresd-sd.vbs, but the mfgtool will stop and display "No device connected " after "Jumping to OS image" , I will upload the uart log during this period. Can you help me trace the problem?

Thanks.

Original Attachment has been moved to: log.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ferdinand yang,

Sorry for late reply, I do not know if your board can run successfully. About downloading with mfgtool you can refer to Android_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf document, details are in it. You also can have a try to download the images to emmc.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

fdact
Contributor I

Hi,

The original system of the board can be normal operation, but I don't know  the version of Android, because I don't have touch screen.

I had try to download images to emmc but also failed ,you can see the attachment of log.

Thanks.

0 Kudos