cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask For Right Part To Design Automotive Use Standalone DVR / NVR / EDR

brightwang
Contributor III

Hello

I'm Seeking For Right Part From Qorivva Series For An Automotive OEM DVR (Event Data Record Design). This Part Must Support .H264 And MotionJPEG And Can Be An Output Using Ethernet AVB. After A Survey To Such An Application Like This I Find Here Is No Suitable One Designes For Event Video Capture And For Basic Image Object Recognition Use In Addition To Those Recommended Parts For ADAS Surround View. I Know You Have So Many Products Target On Surround View Design Purpose Using BroadR-Reach Transceiver To Implement AVB On I.MX MPU Along With MPC5604E Or The Other MPC5XXX Series. MPC5604E Seems A Good Candidate For Our Design But It Is With No Co-Processor Specifically For Algorithm To Deal Image From CMOS Camera ISP. And Another Problem Is Here Is No Host Interface (SHDC / SDIO / SATA ) For Store Captured MJPEG Video.

Would You Please Suggest One For Us?

We Need AEC-Q100 Qualified Part And It Should Better Support One Port Ethernet AVB Output / External Storage Media. We'll Use Your Design Reference With On Semi Aptina CMOS Sensor And Co-Processor To Work With.

So The Questions Are:

1. Your Image Recognition Processor Support Only Low Resolution

We're Not Consider The Part Image Cognition Processors|NXP

2. Because Our Design Purpose On Standalone Event Data Recorder And With OCR And Basic Image Recognition Features MPC5604E Seems Not Powerful Enough For Such Tasks.

3. MPC5604E Has No Interface Support SATA / SD Card  / USB.

4. Probably Use On Semi Image Processor Together With MPC5604E Is Best Choice But The Two Parts From Yours And On Semi Are Almost The Same. ADI ADSP-BF609 Is Another Option To Work With MPC5604E But That Would Be Costly.

5. Require SD CARD / SATA Use Host Control Interface. May Be SDIO Bridge Using:

SDIO101AIHRSD/SDIO/MMC/CE-ATA host controller
SDIO101IHRSD/SDIO/MMC/CE-ATA host controller

6. S32 Seems Great But Nobody Knows When It Will Be Mass Production.

Would You Please Help Us To Find One For This Case?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies