- How do customer’s initialize/program the PMIC for their
- Where are the details for programming the PMIC for the very first time documented?
- The PMIC after FAB is empty is this correct?
- Are there jumpers on the reference design, or how is the
PMIC programmed for the very first time?
- Also, does NXP provide 1043ARDB PMIC program files for the reference
- Lastly, where is the PMIC Linux driver, or the name of the driver, for the
LS1043ARDB reference board SDK 0.5v and any documentation for the driver?