AnsweredAssumed Answered

NXP NFC Controllers: Meaning/Measuring of the conductance for the P-driver/N-driver of the antenna driver pins TX1 and TX2

Question asked by Olivier Martin on May 9, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 13, 2016 by Jorge_Gonzalez

I have been going through few NXP NFC controllers datasheet and application notes. And I have not really found how to understand/measure what is named as the conductance for the N-driver of the antenna driver pins TX1 and TX2.

From what I have found, the P/N-driver is related to MOSFET transistor. But what the link between the antenna and the MOSFET transistor?

I would like to understand where to get these 5 parameters:

- CWGsNOff (part of GsNOffReg): The value of this register defines the conductance of the output N-driver during times of no modulation.

- ModGsNOff (part of GsNOffReg): The value of this register defines the conductance of the output N-driver for the time of modulation.

- CWGsNOn (part of GsNOnReg): The value of this register defines the conductance of the output N-driver during times of no modulation

- ModGsNOn (part of GsNOnReg): The value of this register defines the conductance of the output N-driver for the time of modulation.

- CWGsP (part of CWGsPReg): The value of this register defines the conductance of the output P-driver.

Outcomes