Can anyone please give me procedure to flash bin file into KL25Z using command line only?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone please give me procedure to flash bin file into KL25Z using command line only?

gaureshvanjare
Contributor I

Can anyone please give me procedure to flash bin file into  KL25Z using command line only?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You could use the GDB commandline for this, see https://mcuoneclipse.com/2015/03/25/command-line-programming-and-debugging-with-gdb/

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

gaureshvanjare
Contributor I

Thanks for the procedure. Its indeed a great post. Actually I wanted to flash .bin file and not .elf into kl25z using command prompt.

Regards.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi gauresh,

What the debugger you are using now?

If you are using the JLinkGDBServerCL.exe, you can go to the Jlink forum post a question about it, they may more familiar with the bin file downloading with the command line , the Jlink forum link is:

J-Link/Flasher related - SEGGER Forum

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos