Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6 DL/S Android JB4.2.2_1.0.0-GA release

bqam
Contributor I

Hello,

I need Prebuilt android OS image for IMX6qsabresd  please share me the link

through this link i.MX6 D/Q and  i.MX6 DL/S Android JB4.2.2_1.0.0-GA release​ i try to download source code but source code is not availble please help me.

Recently i have purchased this kit and it comes with android 4.2.2 android but its support is not available on internet.

Please give me some link so that i can download android jb4.2.2_1.0.0-GA release

0 Kudos
1 Reply

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Bilal,

The Android images that are no longer available for download at the webpage are no longer supported, therefore, it is recommended using newer BSP versions. On the link below is still available the Android Jellybean 4.3 (IMX6_JB43_111_ANDROID_DEMO_BSP) and it is also available Android Lollipop and Marshmallow BSPs for the i.MX6 family devices:

SABRE Board Reference Design|NXP

You could also refer to the following thread:

i.MX6 DL/S Android JB4.2.2_1.0.0-GA release

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos