P1022 Chip Errata DDR1 - what is ERR_DETECT[APE]?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P1022 Chip Errata DDR1 - what is ERR_DETECT[APE]?

Jump to solution
johnstuart
Contributor I

The P1022 Chip Errata (Rev. B, 11/2009) DDR1 refers to ERR_DETECT[APE], which indicates an address parity error condition.  I cannot find this exact field in the P1022 reference manual; I do see fields labeled MME, ACE, MBE, SBE, and MSE.  Would you be so kind as to help me understand this discrepancy?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The document you refering is obsolete, please obtain most recent version of this document from your NXP FAE or through your NXP Sales/Marketing channel.

In the most recent revision of this document there is no "DDR1", this is not applicable to P1022 device.

For the information about ERR_DETECT[APE] please refer to documentation for P2020 device.

Have a great day,
Alexander

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The document you refering is obsolete, please obtain most recent version of this document from your NXP FAE or through your NXP Sales/Marketing channel.

In the most recent revision of this document there is no "DDR1", this is not applicable to P1022 device.

For the information about ERR_DETECT[APE] please refer to documentation for P2020 device.

Have a great day,
Alexander

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!