can someone please help me install ubuntu on my riotboard im so lost!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can someone please help me install ubuntu on my riotboard im so lost!!

keithkaaos
Contributor I

im not sure where else to turn. i have gone to every forum and i have been ignored or been treated like crap because im a newb and got a riotboard and im crazy for doing so.. anyway, i have a raspberry pi and am pretty familar with it.. and i am running linux voyager 16.04 on my host computer. I currently have just android on the riotboard but the damn thing wont pick up wifi and i should have a whole question just on that because i have the proper (purple) wifi dongle for the riotboard but when i go into the settings in android and go to turn wifi on it just turns it on but does nothing no scan no lights come on the dongle no network nothing... so that brings me to trying to get ubuntu on it.. i have tryed different appoaches yocto i dont think is for me.... but i think u boot is more up my alley.. i want to get the ubuntu uboot image to work but i cant seemn to find any step by step directions anywhere... so my question(s) can someone steer me in the right direction on where to find the right downloads and directions for the right ubuntu images.. i even had a proper image of kali..(uboot) and the riotboard wouldnt read it or something.. i swear im doing something wrong.. and its not the switches cause i got them figured out. and if someone could help with my android wifi situation that would be great... please i know im crazy and probably in the wrong place but please help!!!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Keith,

Here recommend you refer to the documents the board riotboard distributor give you. And you'd better to go to ask their technique support for help. Hope this can do help for you.

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos