Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFG tools to flash Android Marshmallow Image to IMX6 Series EVK

Jump to solution
kishorepoojari
Contributor III

Hello All,

I unable to find MFG tool (android_M6.0.1_1.0.0_tools.tar.gz) to flash Android Marshmallow image to IMX6 Series EVK board and Marsh Mallow demo image for IMX6SL EVK (android_M6.0.1_1.0.0_core_image_6slevk.tar.gz),

As per release document both are released .

Please provide the link...?

Regards,

Kishore P

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi kishore

please check below link

Programmers (Flash, etc.) (12)

IMX6_M6.0.1_1.0.0_MFG_TOOL (REV M6.0.1_1.0.0)

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
michaelguntli
Contributor IV

igorpadykov

404 - Page not found

0 Kudos
michaelguntli
Contributor IV

The new link works, but the old link from your previous answer did not exist anymore.

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi kishore

please check below link

Programmers (Flash, etc.) (12)

IMX6_M6.0.1_1.0.0_MFG_TOOL (REV M6.0.1_1.0.0)

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos