Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have download Codewarrior10.6 Evaluation version license but it does not work

Jump to solution
dabizi
Contributor I

Hello :

I have set the Environment Variable in my .bat file (Codewarrior10.6, the license.dat was obtained from NXP evaluation):

SET PATH=C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\PA_Tools\Command_Line_Tools;

SET CWFolder= C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU

SET LM_LICENSE_FILE=%CWFolder%\license.dat

SET MWCIncludes=C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\PA_Support\ewl\EWL_C\include;C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\PA_Support\ewl\EWL_Runtime\Runtime_PA\Include;

SET MWCLibraries=C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\PA_Support\ewl\EWL_C\include;C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\PA_Support\ewl\EWL_Runtime\Runtime_PA\Include;

mwcceppc.exe -char unsigned -c C:\LDRA_Toolsuite\CodeWarrior\MPC56xx\__ppc_eabi_init.c

pause

The result is :

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\PA_Tools\Command_Line_Tools>SET PATH=C:\Freescale\

CW MCU v10.6\MCU\PA_Tools\Command_Line_Tools;

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\PA_Tools\Command_Line_Tools>SET CWFolder= C:\Frees

cale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\PA_Tools\Command_Line_Tools>SET LM_LICENSE_FILE= C

:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\license.dat

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\PA_Tools\Command_Line_Tools>SET MWCIncludes=C:\Fre

escale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\PA_Support\ewl\EWL_C\include;C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\M

CU\PA_Support\ewl\EWL_Runtime\Runtime_PA\Include;

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\PA_Tools\Command_Line_Tools>SET MWCLibraries=C:\Fr

eescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\PA_Support\ewl\EWL_C\include;C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\

MCU\PA_Support\ewl\EWL_Runtime\Runtime_PA\Include;

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\PA_Tools\Command_Line_Tools>mwcceppc.exe -char uns

igned -c C:\LDRA_Toolsuite\CodeWarrior\MPC56xx\__ppc_eabi_init.c

### mwcceppc.exe Driver Error:

#   License check failed: No such feature exists.

#   Feature:       Win32_Plugins_Comp_PPC

#   License path:   C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\license.dat;C:\Freescale\CW

#   MCU v10.6\MCU\Bin\..\license.dat;

#   FLEXnet Licensing error:-5,357

#   For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,

#   available at "www.macrovision.com".

That is to say SET L@M_LICENSE_FILE does not work.

Please help me if there is anthor way to resolve this problem.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I see you are using command lines. Can you please create a case on private community to address your question.

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I see you are using command lines. Can you please create a case on private community to address your question.

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

0 Kudos