AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to combine a Processor expert project with a non processor expert proyect (MSCAN_KEA128)?

Question asked by Emilio Aron Moyers on Apr 30, 2016
Latest reply on May 4, 2016 by ZhangJennie

Hello I'm trying to combine a processor expert project that write .txt files to an SD card with an non processor expert project that has the MSCAN driver for  KEA128 that I download from nxp. I'm having some troubles, what I'm doing is:

First removing the PE components of the PE project as the next link explain: https://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/10/14/removal-of-processor-expert-for-a-project/

Second, copy and paste from the non-PE project to the new PE project (now is not)  the folder name MSCAN_DRIVER. Do I need to import it in a different way to the project that contains the SD part?, I just copy and paste it.

Third copy and paste all the .h and .c files from non-PE project to the new PE project (now is not)

Fourth, Include in the main.c all the .h files I copy

Doing this a have errors that I don't know how to solve it , does anyone have an idea of what I'm doing wrong? The erros I got are the following

I atteched the three projects, the sd project (processor expert project), MSCAN_KEA128 (non-PE project) and the one I tried to combine the previous to projects.

Regards,

Emilio

Original Attachment has been moved to: datalogger.rar

Original Attachment has been moved to: CANwithdatalogger.rar

Original Attachment has been moved to: MSCAN_KEA128.rar

Outcomes