We have boot problems in SABRE SD platform after halting system while having LICELL pin connected to a coin cell battery (BT500 connector in SABRE SD platform).
The steps we have followed are:
- Connect a coin cell battery to BT500 SABRE SD platform connector.
- Switch SABRE SD platform board on.
- Boot linux and enter commands to refresh date:
- date -s '2016-04-27 18:34:00'
- hwclock -w
- Enter halt command:
- Switch SABRE SD platform board off and on.
After following these steps we are not able to boot the SABRE SD platform anymore. To be able to boot the board, we have to disconnect the coin cell battery.
If step 4 is not applied (no halt command is introduced) we have no booting problems.
Why are we having this issue?