DMA and PIT for FRDM K64F board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMA and PIT for FRDM K64F board

kirantujare
Contributor IV

I'm working on a project where I'm trying to design a frequency generator. I want to use DMA and PIT(Periodic Interrupt Timer) feature on FRDM K64F board. I would like some help on the use of these on FRDM K64F board. I am using KDS Version: 3.2.0 and KSDK 1.3.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Kiran

The latest SDK version is v2.0, it contains many example project for peripherals including PIT and eDMA. To download it, please click into the link below, and click on ‘Build an SDK’ to choose the board FRDM-K64F that you are using:

http://kex.freescale.com/en/welcome

After downloading the SDK for FRDM-K64F, please:

1)  Update the KDS v2.0 IDE from “Help” menu->Check for Updates. For details, please refer to section 5.2.1 in this doc:

..\ SDK_2.0_FRDM-K64F\docs\Getting Started with Kinetis SDK (KSDK) v.2.0.pdf

2) Import the example project from this subfolder by following the instructions in section 5.3:

..\ SDK_2.0_FRDM-K64F\boards\frdmk64f\demo_apps\

Hope this helps!

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kirantujare
Contributor IV

Thank you for the reply

0 Kudos

miduo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Sorry, it seems that this pose is in a wrong location. Please post it on Kinetis community:

Kinetis Microcontrollers

Best Regards,

Fang

0 Kudos