compilation error while compile external application code with yocto 2.0 for imx6sl

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compilation error while compile external application code with yocto 2.0 for imx6sl

goldys
Contributor I

Hi

I am using yocto 2.0 (jethro) and it s fully compiled. nw i have to use a external application code

which is using the toolchain of yocto for its compilation now i am getting many errors related to linking.

i have also compile this code with yocto 1.6which is using gcc-4.8 and it is successfully compiled but when i am compiling it with yocto 2.0 (gcc 5.2.0) code it is giving error one after another.

so is there any change in the toolchain which is causing me this issue or there is some other problem. i have updated  the toolchain path in the application code.

first of all i have get the below error

sem_util.c:17:23: fatal error: sys/types.h: No such file or directory

after giving some parameters in the makefile i have able to solve this issue after that issue related to stubs/soft.h which i have solved now i am getting following error

/home/shubham/project/tixu_pmic/svn/src/build/tmp/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/5.2.0/ld: cannot find crti.o: No such file or directory

/home/shubham/project/tixu_pmic/svn/src/build/tmp/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/5.2.0/ld: cannot find crtbeginS.o: No such file or directory

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies