Is there a way to import data from xls in the CW IDE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to import data from xls in the CW IDE.

Jump to solution
ankur_vcns_apps
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have seen implementations like MCAT and Quickstart that do provide the utility, but they are supported on limited devices. I need to do some calculation in an xls and use the answers in software. I do not want to copy paste them time and again. Is there any utility/method that can help?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ankur

Eclipse CodeWarrior for MCU supports exporting trace data to Excel,  as well as the registers information.  But I cannot find a way to import the data into CodeWarrior from Excel. However, you can open Excel file directly in CodeWarrior,  just drag the file into IDE. Before  it, please make sure  that the "Allow in-place system editors" option is checked.

allow editors.png

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ankur

Eclipse CodeWarrior for MCU supports exporting trace data to Excel,  as well as the registers information.  But I cannot find a way to import the data into CodeWarrior from Excel. However, you can open Excel file directly in CodeWarrior,  just drag the file into IDE. Before  it, please make sure  that the "Allow in-place system editors" option is checked.

allow editors.png

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

0 Kudos