MPC5604B DFLASH

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5604B DFLASH

Jump to solution
Contributor III

I have defined a variable in the dflash 0x800000. The variable have the correct address in the map file. And in the MOT file the address 0x800000 also have the correct data.  But when I access the device via the JTAG, the address 0x800000 is not have the data ,is 0xFFFF. How can I  program the dflash via the JTAG?

Labels (1)
1 Solution
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Dflash is not programmed by Pemicro debugger by default in case of CW2.10, so it is necessary to do some changes. Attached you will find dlfah.zip. Copy cfg file and bat file to this location:

c:\Program Files\Freescale\CW for MPC55xx and MPC56xx 2.10\pemicro\

Then open your project, press alt+F7, select Build Extras and change the setting as per attached picture.

Then change the paths in cfg and bat file, so it fits your project. Then it should program also dflash.

Notice that I created it for MPC5604P, so changed also the programming algorithm (PCP file) in configuration file (*.cfg) accordingly.

Regards,

Lukas

View solution in original post

4 Replies
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

it depends on your tool. What kind of tool do you use for flash programming?

Regards,

Lukas

Contributor III

Thanks for your reply.  I use the CW 2.10. Can you give me more informations?

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Dflash is not programmed by Pemicro debugger by default in case of CW2.10, so it is necessary to do some changes. Attached you will find dlfah.zip. Copy cfg file and bat file to this location:

c:\Program Files\Freescale\CW for MPC55xx and MPC56xx 2.10\pemicro\

Then open your project, press alt+F7, select Build Extras and change the setting as per attached picture.

Then change the paths in cfg and bat file, so it fits your project. Then it should program also dflash.

Notice that I created it for MPC5604P, so changed also the programming algorithm (PCP file) in configuration file (*.cfg) accordingly.

Regards,

Lukas

hongrudong
Contributor I

c:\!WORK\Temp10\MPC5604P - Program Cflash from Dflash - CW210\bin\internal_FLASH.elf" LOADTOFLASH -RESETFILE "mpc5600_z0h_vle.mac"

How should this command line be changed? Is there a reference?

Thank you

xpdhr

0 Kudos