cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double buffering with AIC

gils
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm using BSC9131, and i'm trying to configure the AIC to work with double buffer mode for Tx (Rx works as expected).

After some trial and error, i've found out that the total size of buffer that can be my double buffer is 65Kb. How do I configure the AIC to work with larger buffer?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

If I get your question correctly then you can see the buffers size limits in the BSC9131 QorIQ Qonverge Multicore Baseband Processor Reference Manual. It says that Rx memory buffer size (in bytes) is defined by a 24-bit field of register (see for RIQBS) while Tx memory buffer size (in bytes) is defined by a 16-bit field of register (see for TIQBS in the manual). So it limits the buffer size to 2^16 bytes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos