cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program "make" not found in PATH on KDS

corydavis
Contributor I

Hey all,

I am trying to run a program on the FRDM-K82F, and during the build I am getting "make" not found in PATH.

At the same time I am getting Program "arm-none-eabi-gcc" not found in PATH.

I have researched this same error and have not been able to find anything that works for my IDE.

Does anyone know what is causing these errors?

Thanks for any help

Labels (1)
4 Replies

corydavis
Contributor I

Yes, I am using KDS 3.0.0. I'm not totally sure how to upload it directly to this thread, but here is the dropbox link.

Dropbox - myProject

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Cory Davis

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Cory,

I build your project on my side. I got error as attachment

are those the same error message as your side?

then I found these two files Event.c/Event.h not included in the SW package. can you please double check if the project source codes you sent me are intact?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

the default KDS3.2 project tool chain setting is as following:

pastedImage_0.png

was your project developed by KDS 3.x? can you upload your project here thus we can check it directly?

thanks!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

cthhk
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

此答案靠谱~

0 Kudos