Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems on aiurdemux with dvb incoming stream

jordanguillot
Contributor II

Hi community,

The setup is the following:

rootfs built with yocto daisy, and MACHINE is imx6dlsabresd.conf, linux kernel is 3.10.53.

I have to use gstreamer-0.10.

I try to use gstreamer to watch french terrestrial télévison via USB TV tuner

I use the following pipeline:

gst-launch dvbsrc adapter=0 inversion=AUTO modulation=AUTO trans-mode=AUTO bandwidth=8 frequency=754000000 code-rate-lp=AUTO code-rate-hp=AUTO guard=AUTO hierarchy=AUTO

! "video/mpegts, systemstream=(boolean)true, packetsize=(int)188" \

! aiurdemux \

! queue2  \

! vpudec \

! imxv4l2sink

But, recently in France, the terrestrial TV switched to only HD TV stream. Since this transfer, aiurdemux plugin doesn't work:

Aiur: 4.0.2

Core: BLN_MAD-MMLAYER_MPG2PARSER_04.04.24  build on Jul  4 2014 04:54:05

mime: video/mpeg, mpegversion=(int)[1,2]; video/mpegts, systemstream=true; video/x-cdxa

file: /usr/lib/imx-mm/parser/lib_mpg2_parser_arm11_elinux.so.3.1

Content Info:

Seekable  : No

Size(byte): -1

ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAiurDemux:aiurdemux0: GStreamer encountered a general stream error.

Additional debug info:

aiurdemux.c(4472): aiurdemux_push_task (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAiurDemux:aiurdemux0:

streaming stopped, reason error

I try to find what's going on. I think the problem comes from Program Map Table which has change.

In the plugin "dvbsrc", I just select the pids needed like "pids=100:120:130" (100=PMT 120=Video 130=Audio), but i think the PMT is not updated from the filtered stream incoming. Thus, do you know a way to make aiurdemux work?

Best Regards,

Jordan

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jordanguillot
Contributor II

I don't try Gst 1.0 but update to 1.0 is in next tasks.

Best regards,

Jordan

0 Kudos

jordanguillot
Contributor II

Hi,

The problem comes from "CreateParser2"(used by aiurdemux) which is in libfslparser. Thus, if I update the libfslparser from 4.0.2 to 4.0.8(last), there is no more problem.

Thank you.

Jordan

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

ok, did you try gstreamer 1.0? in current bsp, we suggest customer to use 1.0 version, because we don't update 0.1 version anymore.

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

it seems freescale plugin doesn't work for this, you can try to use other plugins,

for more detailed information, I found a link maybe is useful for you .

<https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=62949&p=469793>.

0 Kudos