In the NXP's website , i only can fond the overview about P5CD012 , but i can't find the application note about it.
Who can provide me some information about how to operate it.
Thank you a lot!
1.1 CMOS14 SmartMX family features overview
The CMOS14 SmartMX family members are a modular set of devices featuring:
- 12 KB to 144 KB EEPROM
- 200 KB user ROM
- 6144 B RAM
- High-performance secure Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) coprocessor (RSA, ECC)
- Secure dual/triple-DES coprocessor
- Secure AES coprocessor
- Memory Management Unit (MMU)
- ISO/IEC 7816 contact interface
- Optional ISO/IEC 14443 A Contactless Interface Unit (CIU)
- Optional S²C interface for NFC communication link
- 5-metal layer 0.14 µm CMOS technology
- EEPROM with typically 500000 cycles endurance and a minimum of 25 years retention time
- Broad spectrum of delivery types
- Optional certified crypto library modules for RSA, ECC, DES, AES, SHA and PRNG
- Optional MIFARE 1K or MIFARE 4K functionality